Here’s how to export the contents of one of our new reading lists to your RefWorks account, so that you can easily use items from the reading list in your own bibliographies, etc.
- Go to the reading list (via Blackboard or by searching lists.library.lincoln.ac.uk), and click on the link marked “Export citations” – underneath the list title.
- The contents of the reading list will be saved to your computer’s downloads folder, with a filename ending “.ris“
- Now log in to your RefWorks account – and from the “References” menu, select “Import”.
- In the “Import References” window which appears, choose the following settings:
- Hit the “Choose File” button and select the “.ris” file saved in your computer’s downloads folder. Then hit “Import”.
- The contents of the reading list will be imported into your RefWorks account, and you can use them in bibliographies and reference lists.
For help with using RefWorks, please email – RefWorks@lincoln.ac.uk