Some of the Library’s online services are now sporting the University of Lincoln’s new ‘crest’ logotype, instead of the old Minerva head logo.
This entry was posted on Monday, August 20th, 2012 at 11.16 and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
This blog by Paul Stainthorp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
- billige lån on Orbital deposit of dataset records to the Lincoln Repository: workflow
- ringing in ears on It’s son of Jerome! (Basic BibJSON in data.lincoln.ac.uk)
- Heidi on High-level overview of University Research Information Systems (VRE:RIM)
- Steffen on Using your university/Athens login for student discounts
- Stephen on New avenues for gold Open Access
TagsA-to-Z API Athens authentication Blackboard CLOCK data databases discovery e-journals e-Library e-resources EBSCO EPrints ERM events Find it at Lincoln GCW HiP Jerome Jerome blog JISC library library catalogue Library news blog Lincoln Repository LNCD mashlib meetings open data Orbital Portal projects reading lists RefWorks repositories repository research data RSS slides training UKCoRR University of Lincoln website workshops