Video of my Pecha Kucha session at #or2012 (Open Repositories 2012: The 7th International Conference on Open Repositories) at the University of Edinburgh, on 11 July 2012. Speaking about the work of UKCoRR, the UK Council of Research Repositories (YouTube).
This entry was posted on Monday, August 13th, 2012 at 15.00 and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
This blog by Paul Stainthorp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
- billige lån on Orbital deposit of dataset records to the Lincoln Repository: workflow
- ringing in ears on It’s son of Jerome! (Basic BibJSON in data.lincoln.ac.uk)
- Heidi on High-level overview of University Research Information Systems (VRE:RIM)
- Steffen on Using your university/Athens login for student discounts
- Stephen on New avenues for gold Open Access
TagsA-to-Z API Athens authentication Blackboard CLOCK data databases discovery e-journals e-Library e-resources EBSCO EPrints ERM events Find it at Lincoln GCW HiP Jerome Jerome blog JISC library library catalogue Library news blog Lincoln Repository LNCD mashlib meetings open data Orbital Portal projects reading lists RefWorks repositories repository research data RSS slides training UKCoRR University of Lincoln website workshops