It’s now possible to log in to the online reading lists system, via the following link:
You should see an Athens login screen marked ‘Go to the University of Lincoln login page »‘. Click on that link and you will be taken into the reading lists system. If you are off campus, you will need to log in as if for the Portal, using network\accountID and password.
Once you have logged in, you will be able to:
- Add information (discipline, email address, a Gravatar image) to your profile within the reading lists system, and set your profile to be public or private.
- Start collecting bookmarks using the ‘My Bookmarks‘ feature and the browser bookmarklet.
- Leave feedback for the Library.
N.B. it’s still not yet possible to:
- Browse or search for modules, awards, subjects, or reading lists.
- Manage ‘My Lists’.
- Query lists using the API (mainly because there’s nothing there to query!)