A few of the Jerome project team are at the JISC/RLUK event in London: ‘Discovery – building a UK metadata ecology‘. Our slides are running on a screen in the foyer; I’ll be hanging around to talk about them.
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 26th, 2011 at 9.59 and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.
This blog by Paul Stainthorp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
- billige lån on Orbital deposit of dataset records to the Lincoln Repository: workflow
- ringing in ears on It’s son of Jerome! (Basic BibJSON in data.lincoln.ac.uk)
- Heidi on High-level overview of University Research Information Systems (VRE:RIM)
- Steffen on Using your university/Athens login for student discounts
- Stephen on New avenues for gold Open Access
TagsA-to-Z API Athens authentication Blackboard CLOCK data databases discovery e-journals e-Library e-resources EBSCO EPrints ERM events Find it at Lincoln GCW HiP Jerome Jerome blog JISC library library catalogue Library news blog Lincoln Repository LNCD mashlib meetings open data Orbital Portal projects reading lists RefWorks repositories repository research data RSS slides training UKCoRR University of Lincoln website workshops